Welcome Guest,Register Now

ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

ANT+ Windows 10 IoT

Rank

Total Posts: 13

Joined 2015-03-24

PM

Thanks again for the reply... yeah, the reason I'd asked is that we already have our app running on a desktop as a windows service using the dll's I'd referenced. The code pretty much ported directly over to the PI (with a few minor changes) except for the ANT code. As unmanaged code I'm pretty sure we should be able to just wrap the ANT_NET.dll once available and call it from our unmanaged code. Hope so anyway.... thanks again.      
Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2013-02-19

PM

ShaneG - 22 March 2016 08:31 AM
Hi, quick update for everyone waiting, we have a version working internally with the available UWP USB APIs. However, we still have some work to do in order to integrate the serial layer back into the existing .Net ANT API.

I know I said end of February at the beginning of this thread, but it's realistically looking like beginning of April with current schedule and other pressing priorities.

Hi ShaneG,

any news on the availability of this?

thanks      
Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-01-11

PM

Hi,

Seems like a long time ago I started this thread. Any news on the release?

Regards

Chris      
RankRank

Total Posts: 43

Joined 2013-06-11

PM

Y0rk1e - 24 May 2016 12:07 AM
Hi,

Seems like a long time ago I started this thread. Any news on the release?

Regards

Chris

There have a Linux SDK release here https://www.thisisant.com/forum/viewthread/6490/ . But I new to Linux and still can't make it to work on Raspberry Pi. Since I have to deploy RPi soon I try to use Linux SDK as a workaround while waiting for W10IoT version.

Please share your instruction if you can make those Linux version work.      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 313

Joined 2011-09-12

PM

Update: AntLib SDK for Win 10 IoT on Raspberry Pi just released: https://www.thisisant.com/forum/viewthread/6512/      

Signature

Dynastream Developer