- Popular Links
- About Us
Mar 08, 2013
Sunday, April 7 | 9am-6pm | Droidcon Berlin
The ANT Challenge is an excellent opportunity to create new and dynamic applications with cutting-edge technology and use cases using the latest release of the ANT Android API.
Great development opportunity. Great prizes - cash, products and media exposure!
60 M ANT+ devices can already talk to each other. Now you can make them sing!
Take the ANT+ Challenge at Droidcon 2013 and....
- the next great app to enable the many great ANT+ sport and fitness devices.
- Use ANT+ within another application
- Use ANT to highlight connectivity advantages
- A protocol used by Decathlon/Geonaute, o-synce, Body Bike, HMM Diagnostics, Trek, Saris/CycleOps, Specialized, Gigatronik, Garmin, Timex, Adidas, Tanita, A&D Medical and many others
- Many established ANT+ device profiles
Each team will have access to:
- An ANT enabled smartphone from Sony
- A variety of ANT+ devices including remote control, weight scale, heart rate monitor, location beacon, foot pod, bike speed and cadence sensors
- An ANT+ USB stick and OTG cable per developer (to keep)
- SW tools including a protocol analyzer and ANT+ device simulator
- Latest release of the ANT Android API
Great Prizes (assumes max of 5 per team)
- 1000 Euros (shared between team members)
- Sony Phones with ANT+ (one per team member)
- FR-70 Bundle (one per team member)
- O-Synce ANT+ Remote (one per team member)
- O-Synce Bike Sensor (one per team member)
- Media Exposure
Link your unique idea to a field of millions. Now. With ANT+.
More competition details and tools to come. Stay tuned.