Welcome Guest,Register Now

ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

A training tracker android applications(open source)

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 243

Joined 2018-09-10

PM

What also helps when the connection between Polar H7 and a training tracker is lost: pair the Polar H7 with the Polar Beat app, then unpair it again with the Polar Beat app, than pair it again to a training tracker.

Peter Gamma      

Signature

Peter Gamma

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2018-09-10

PM

I use a setup where I record 27 h 7 d sensor data with a training tracker. I had problems with two identical Garmin watches, two Polar OH1 sensors, and two Polar H7. What is working now is a Galaxy S5 with ANT+, and two Polar OH1 sensors used alternatively, one recording sensor data, one charging. One Polar OH1 is paired over ANT+, the other over BLE.

Peter Gamma      

Signature

Peter Gamma

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2018-09-10

PM

Don t forget to tick on .csv in the a training tracker settings. Else a training tracker does not store .csv files on the smartphone. You find the the .csv files in the folder workouts in a subdomain of the a training tracker folder on the smartphone.

Peter Gamma      

Signature

Peter Gamma

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2018-09-10

PM

When I change from BLE to ANT+ with Polar OH1 and a training tracker, a restart of the phone is necessary. Else the phone won t find the sensor. A training tracker asks to resume the previous recording.      

Signature

Peter Gamma

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2018-09-10

PM

With resuming files with a training tracker after reboot I had some problems. A training tracker asked several times to resume the previous files, which I always said yes to it. But it does not always resume the previous file. It seems as there where some older files stored on the device. I deleted all files in a training tracker, reinstalled a training tracker, made a hard reset of the smartphone, but I could not solve the problem. I decided to put together the .csv file manually in a database software.

Signature

Peter Gamma

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2018-09-10

PM

When you use a training tracker with two Polar OH1 sensors alternatively for continous recording, one paired over BLE and the other over ANT+, remove all sensor pairings when you change to the second Polar OH1 first, then pair to the second Polar OH1 in the a training tracker settings. Then reboot the smartphone. A training tracker should find the second Polar OH1 and is ready for recording from the second Polar OH1.Only with these steps I managed to record from two Polar OH1 sensors continously.      

Signature

Peter Gamma

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2018-09-10

PM

a training tracker only counts steps from ANT+ foot pods, but not from BLE foot pods. This is because only the ANT+protocol supports steps, but not the BLE protocol (personal communication from Rainer Blind, developer of a training tracker.      

Signature

Peter Gamma

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2020-06-23

PM

Yoyo2014 - 06 August 2020 10:43 AM
With resuming files with a training tracker after reboot I had some problems. A training tracker asked several times to resume the previous files, which I always said yes to it. But it does not always resume the previous file. It seems as there where some older files stored on the device. I deleted all files in a training tracker, reinstalled a training tracker, made a hard reset of the smartphone, but I could not solve the problem. I decided to put together the .csv file manually in a database software.
Friends, also, if you need examples of essays about kindness, you can read a very high-quality essays on the site https://gradesfixer.com/free-essay-examples/kindness/ Kindness is the act of being considerate and helpful towards other people. Kindness is the key to changing the perception of people towards each other. It helps people to develop empathy towards other people. It is a good way to help students to understand the importance of empathy which can play a big role in establishing human relationships. Kindness is not only important in small communities. It can be a key element that is needed to unite different communities.

Thank you so much for sharing. It's very helpful to me.      
RankRankRankRank

Joined 2018-09-10

PM

Thanks for sharing your experience. I wrote an issue about the resume function on Rainer Blinds a training tracker Github and reported it::

https://github.com/rainerblind/aTrainingTracker/issues/40      

Signature

Peter Gamma

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2020-11-05

PM

I recommend using https://www.bluestacks.com/ru/index.html as an Android emulator for PC and then install https://www.worktime.com/employee-monitoring as tracking software.      
Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2023-04-14

PM

Thank you for the message. I have been experiencing the same issue and trying to find a solution.