ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Parts availability

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2009-10-16

PM

Hi,
Looking on Nu Horizons (the US / most of the world distributor), it seems the vast majority of ANT modules, including the USB2 sticks and AP2/AT3 surface-mountable modules are out of stock, and the few with parts available only have a handful. Is this normal? Is there another US source for these parts in non-production quantities? I have to admit I'm a little wary of designing in something that does not seem readily available.

Thanks!      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 523

Joined 2012-11-15

PM

Hi There

I am the ANT sales manager and I would like to address your concerns over supply of the ANT products. Nu Ho is our only current US disti and we are adding another in the next month.
Inventory levels have been depleted lately due to the increased demand the open sourcing of ANT+ has caused and they are just catching up. We are servicing two stock orders this week.
There is plenty of stock here and we have had a great success with both modules and USB sticks so rest assured there will continue to be supply.
Contact your local branch directly and they should be able to get you a more reliable answer. Lead times for pre-production quantities is 2 weeks.
I hope this helps and we look forward to servicing your needs soon.

Mike Paradis
403-612-0027
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)      
Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2009-10-16

PM

Thanks Mike!