Welcome Guest,Register Now

ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

ANT+ api for iOS ( iphone + ipod touch + ipad)

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 0

PM

I've noticed a few ANT+ dongles for the iOS devices. I'm wondering if there is an official or unofficial ANT+ API available for the iOS devices. I'm interested in pairing ANT+ devices with the iPhone, and creating iPhone apps to monitor the ANT+ devices.      
Rank

Joined 2009-09-24

PM

Hi discord,

We manufacture a dongle and also a weather resistant bike mountable case. We offer a free API for iOS that abstracts all the low level ANT+ code and lets you focus on the specific use you are interested in. If you'd like to get a copy just email us at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address).

thanks,

Chip
WahooFitness

P.S. We have a similar API available for Android that does not require the dongle, but does require an Android phone with build in support for ANT+      
Rank

Total Posts: 17

Joined 0

PM

Hi

Does your API support all current profiles? I was interested in the weigh scale and the blood pressure profile. I would also need a glucose meter profile, but for what i understood it still isn't developed.      
Rank

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

I couldn't see the email address in the message which we're supposed to contact for access to the iOS API. Could someone PM me the address or instructions as to how one can access this API/SDK?

Thanks,
Michael      
Rank

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Hi Chip,

I'm also interested in evaluate your API, I also read some information about the WahooFitness API.

Thanks,

Iván      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 235

Joined 2012-08-31

PM

Try the wahoo website here: http://www.wahoofitness.com/development-api