ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Loading custom firmware to a AP2/AT3 chip

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 523

Joined 2012-11-15

PM

Hi,

I have been using the ANTAP2DK1 Dev. kit to showcase some of ANT+ abilities in the AP2 and AT3 chips via USB Interface board... In the near future we will be integrating one of the chips into a separate controller circuit utilizing UART which will resolve the question I am about to ask, but since we are not at that point this is my question...

What is the simplest way to load modified .c firmware to the AP2/AT3 chips? If I'm going to write just a simple program to utilize ANT+ communication to control outputs on the I/O board via one of the ANT chips? I have all my libraries configured for demo's but cannot seem to find any posts or information on programming the code written by visual studio to the ANT chip... what am I missing? is there a SDK I don't have? obviously there is a big piece of this process I have overlooked, I'm more familiar with SPI communication utilizing a parallel port adapter. What is ANT+'s answer to writing custom firmware to chip sets?

All I seem to have at this point is the Simulator software and ANTware II, which both seem too just showcase the basic functions of pre-programmed software and familiarization to ANT channels

Like I said, I probably have just managed to skim over the information I am seeking, or use the wrong search terms... But please enlighten me.

Thanks,
Ryan      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 523

Joined 2012-11-15

PM

No input on this?

-Ryan      
RankRankRank

Total Posts: 95

Joined 2010-05-03

PM