Welcome Guest,Register Now

ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

radio service 3.4.0 apk?

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2013-01-11

PM

Hey. Where can I download prior versions of Android apk's? I need radio service 3.4.0 to work with Qalvin, the Quark power meter mgmt app.

Thanks, Michael      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 120

Joined 2013-05-07

PM

ANT Radio Service 4.2.0 is the latest, and only, publicly available version. There are many ANT+ bike power meter Apps available through the Play Store that should work with your Quarq power meter and the latest ANT Radio Service version. Have a try at one of them.      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 313

Joined 2011-09-12

PM

@lambertmt
It is unfortunate that this app is broken. We try to maintain backwards compatibility in our releases, and after testing this app we are unsure why it is broken on recent versions of the ANT Radio Service. We are also unaware of this problem with any other apps using the same interfaces the Qalvin app does. So, we will contact Quarq and try to get some more information about this problem and hopefully get the app working again. Thanks for your feedback.      

Signature

Dynastream Developer

Rank

Joined 2013-01-11

PM

@BK, thanks for the input, but Qalvin is a diagnostic tool for Quarq power meters, not a head unit replacement "workout" app. I need it.

@ShaneG, thanks! In the meantime, can I get 3.4.0?      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 129

Joined 2010-11-30

PM

Quark is aware of this issue, and has a fix ready for their next version of Qalvin. Your best option is to ask them for information on when this new version will be available.      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 129

Joined 2010-11-30

PM

Qalvin version 1.4.0 is now available, and works with the latest ANT Radio Service versions.      
Rank

Joined 2013-01-11

PM

It works! Thanks all.