Welcome Guest,Register Now

ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Problem whit run ant+ plugin in xperia z ultra

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2014-02-01

PM

Hi i have rly bad problem becouse i have new xperia z ultra and i like pair her whit HRM Garmin and all time device is not found whit all apps i try all ant + apps in store and runkepper , como etc .. all .
First i think that can be problem whit HRM garmin but nope becouse my htc rhyme phone work whit this HRM and hmm is no problem htc work that means HRM work and all battery is ok all .But i try restart and delete all from htc rhyme to lose pair (reset 10 sek reverse battery in HRM) and after this i try pair whit my new sony xperia z ultra (i know they have all ant+ compability in system ) but still dont work i see in app ipbike my device but not for found device only when i write random number of device they show me real number of HRM this on garmin but after pair any information is not run i use ipsensorman and ipbike to turn on and off sensor (turn on and off work like in rhyme but and in this situation is problem xperia dont read data i dont know why they stop block and turn off ant+ app next i think this is compability software meybe android 4.2.2 is not good i update to 4.3 today wos new update but still dont work ).I dont have any error only stop , block and turn off ant + in device .I try almost all whit ask sony suport now i try here meybe somwhone have any idea how this work becosue i stay on this almost 12 h and i cna found resolution .Meybe tomorrow i go to shop and check on sony shop another xperia z ultra and setings how this works in another devices meybe this is only mine bad working.IF any person have that same issue plz inform me thx a lot .

I forget say all time apps ant + turn off when i press somthing they automaticliy tunr off ant+
ANT+ Plugins dont see my HRM
ANT+ Plugin Manager Launcher that same dont see my device
ANT+ Plugin Sampler that same and all aps
I have all time turn on blut, wifi , gps etc all and i try single whit all one by one .My idea id finsh only one left that phone is broke and chip is burn half that why they read some part off or have wailid sets.