Welcome Guest,Register Now

ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Boost Antenna

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2015-02-22

PM

Hello, I've been days looking for some ANT module with the posibility of connect an antenna, to be able to reach more range of signal reception, but I couln't find any one. Is this correct ? anyone knows any solution ? My project is about an ANT receiver of a group of ANT+ heartrate straps in as minimum 50 meters distance. Thanks !!      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 744

Joined 2012-09-14

PM

Amplified Module from Delphian. You could use one of these and the ANT Network Processor code to interface it to an ANT USB Dev Board.      
Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2015-02-22

PM

Thanks Harrison, two modules i've seen there have not enough dBm, just 4 as much the SRD531, it seems that is only 10 meters and is not enough for me. I'm looking for more distance range, maybe through a bigger antenna implementation. I've sent them an email too, hoping they have other solution. Thank you again !!      
Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2015-08-26

PM

Did you find a solution to your problem? We found issues with different performance connecting to different tablet versions, for instance a different between connecting to a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 and to a Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro/S. We are not sure whether this is due to the antenna in those different tablets or the different processors in those tablets. So if you have a more general understanding of how (to) boost(ing) the antenna on your device may affect performance (and how it works with different tablet devices), more information on experiences on this issue would be highly appreciated.