Welcome Guest,Register Now

ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Some questions about AP2,please give me a guide

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2014-12-26

PM

1 I configure Slave a channel to be bi-direction receive channel; when the ANT receive a broadcast message from the Master, and notify host,can host send Acknowledged message in reverse direction??

2 when Slave ANT receive a broadcast message, notify host ChannelEventFunc (0x4E) ,and host send a Broadcast message in reverse direction ,the Master have received the message succsesfully ,however the slave host don't reveive a EVENT_TX(0x03) message. How can I grab this message ?

3 As AP2 don't support the Configure Event Filter ,so what measure can I take to filter the ChannelEventFunc (0x4E) message,because when I use Acknowledged message for communication , this is not helpfull ,and this appers so frequently that I often miss the usefull message I want.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 744

Joined 2012-09-14

PM

1. Yes, all messages are fully bi-directional
2. ANT should have sent the slave host an EVENT_TX after it send a broadcast message to the master, which ANT Device/host are you using?
3. You should not be missing messages due to event messages, what serial protocol/rate are you using? It's typically recommended to use the fastest SPI/UART speeds available to also save power.

Cheers