Welcome Guest,Register Now

ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Connecting MioFuse with System

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2015-10-13

PM

Is it possible to fetch the Heart Rate data from the MioFuse through ANT+ protocol and get it on our Windows System.If yes firstly, how to get the device paired up with my Windows System.
I would also like to ask whether we require 2 USB ANT enable sticks or with one as well we can work because as per ANT guide on your website it says 2 USB Sticks.
Secondly do we need to consider any versions or something when purchasing the ANT USB or we can buy any ANT Enable USB .
It would be nice if you could suggest a ANT enable USB which we can buy or do we need anything else for the connection so that we can fetch the live data from the MioFuse on our Windows system.
Our main objective is to fetch the data from the MioFuse and get it viewed on our application through C #.

Thanks      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 745

Joined 2012-09-14

PM

We typically recommend 2 ANT USB sticks for development, as you may use each stick to simulate each side of your link. As you have a working ANT+ device you may only require 1 USB stick.

Any ANT USB Stick such as the USB-m, USB2, UIF + Module, etc may be used. The USB-m is the latest and most compact model, and it has some newer features such as "high duty search" to minimize search latency.      
Rank

Joined 2015-10-13

PM

Hallo,

I have got the ANT USBm Stick which you suggested, could you guide me ahead as what would be my very first step to get the data from my MIO FUSE Watch on my system.
Is it possible to get a support on this.

this is my Product which I need to pair.

https://www.thisisant.com/directory/mio-fuse/

Thank you for your help.      
RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-14

PM

Hi,

I recommend following the Starting Your Project guide for more information. In particular if you want to get started right away, you can install SimulANT+ and use that to immediately decode heart rate data. Otherwise there are examples in the Windows PC libraries for how to decode data.

Cheers      
Rank

Joined 2015-10-13

PM

Hallo,

Well I have installed Antware11 on my system and its detecting the ANTUSB stick.
But could you guide me regarding the further steps which I need to perforn in order to get my device paired up.

I hope I would be helped on this.
Thanks      
Rank

Joined 2015-10-13

PM

Hallo,

Thank you for the help.
Well the ANTWARE11 software is already installed and it detects the USB as well, but as I am following the guide on the website , do I need to have 2 Devices or with one as well I can pair up.
If yes then how to configure it....which would one would be the Master..?

I hope I would be helped in this regard.

Thanks

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-14

PM

ANT+ Heart Rate Sensors act as the master, which means your receiving device must configure a slave channel to connect to it. The Device Profile lists the required parameters to set up, including the ANT+ Network Key, ANT+ RF channel, channel period, transmission type and device type. You may set the device number to 0 to indicate you are looking for any device which matches the ANT+ HR device type for heart rate.