PM

as title.
I can't find the solution, plz help me,QQ
thx      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 313

Joined 2011-09-12

PM

No, Apple doesn't enable ANT in their devices, and there is no iOS support for ANT USB adapters.

There are iPhone ANT+ adapters available from Garmin and Wahoo, but they both use their own libraries and apps and you would need to look that info up.      

Signature

Dynastream Developer

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

ShaneG - 19 April 2016 10:26 AM
No, Apple doesn't enable ANT in their devices, and there is no iOS support for ANT USB adapters.

There are iPhone ANT+ adapters available from Garmin and Wahoo, but they both use their own libraries and apps and you would need to look that info up.

-----

thank you very much!
Did Apple not support .fit file too?
Because I've set the .fit file by the sdk and upload it, but I can't parse it to right form.
thx      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 313

Joined 2011-09-12

PM

We publish support for FIT files in the FIT SDK, it works with iOS.      

Signature

Dynastream Developer

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

ShaneG - 19 April 2016 10:44 AM
We publish support for FIT files in the FIT SDK, it works with iOS.

thx, Which docs should I read ?
My .fit file can't parse to the right form.
I don't know what step was wrong in my xcode project setting.
What setting should I check first?      
Rank

Total Posts: 14

Joined 2012-09-04

PM

Hi Harley, the FIT SDK 2.0 should be able to handle that for you. You can get the files from https://www.thisisant.com/developer/resources/downloads/ and download this package in the 'FIT' section.

There are a few XCode example projects in this package, look under: cpp/Examples/encodeMac or cpp/Examples/decodeMac on how to use the API. To build them, you will need the libFitSdkCpp.a or libFitSdkCppiOS.a file from cpp/MacStaticLib/build/Release or cpp/MacStaticLib/build/ReleaseiOS-universal directory.