Welcome Guest,Register Now

ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Ant+ Game Controller (or Keyboard) Emulator

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2018-04-02

PM

I am looking for an emulator tool which allows end users to use an ant device (e.g. a power meter) as a game controller - when paddeling faster, the speed of a racing gar increases and so on. Does anyone knows whether such a software already exists or one is in the making?

Thank you!      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 741

Joined 2012-09-14

PM

This sounds like a cool idea, the easiest way to make this compatible with games out of the box would probably be to map the ANT USB drivers to a game controller output, but I haven't seen this kind of project before...yet.      
Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2021-11-07

PM

I also have not seen such a project before and I am interested in the solution to this issue. It is very important that in games during the gameplay everything is as convenient and high-quality as possible. I recently started playing Lightning Link Pokies https://pokieslab.com/free-online-pokies/lightning-link/ Aristocrat launched Lightning Link online slot machines for real money in Australia with no deposit bonus with 25 or 50 paylines, depending on the stakes, the company has a bonus game called "Hold & Spin". The playing conditions and comfort are at a very high level.      
Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2021-11-07

PM

Very good idea, I really like it.