ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

You are here: Forum Home → ANT Developer’s Forums → ANTWareII → Thread

ANTware II logging subroutine location?

Rank

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2008-10-25

PM

I'd like to change the way the log is formatted (CSV for instance) but haven't found the logging code. Could you point out which file its located in?
Thanks!
Neil      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 662

Joined 2012-10-09

PM

Neil,

Logging features are located in the base library (ANT_LIB ), in dsi_debug.cpp/hpp. You can see how this class is used for example in dsi_framer_ant.cpp. You can also see the antfs_host.cpp for an example of application specific logs in addition to the serial logs. Look for calls to functions in DSIDebug.

Edit to add:
To make the changes available to ANTwareII, you would need to change the base library and recompile the unmanaged wrapper (ANTWrappedLib.dll).      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 523

Joined 2012-11-15

PM

alejandra wrote:
Neil,

Logging features are located in the base library (ANT_LIB ), in dsi_debug.cpp/hpp. You can see how this class is used for example in dsi_framer_ant.cpp. You can also see the antfs_host.cpp for an example of application specific logs in addition to the serial logs. Look for calls to functions in DSIDebug.

Edit to add:
To make the changes available to ANTwareII, you would need to change the base library and recompile the unmanaged wrapper (ANTWrappedLib.dll).

i am looking all available sources for but i am failing to
find dsi_debug.cpp (or any sources needed to recompile
the dll/wrapper). In what archive/which download are
those sources?

Antti      
Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2010-06-28

PM

Antti Lukats wrote:
alejandra wrote:
Neil,

Edit to add:

i am looking all available sources for but i am failing to
find dsi_debug.cpp (or any sources needed to recompile
the dll/wrapper). In what archive/which download are
those sources?

Antti

sorry, all found was my mistake overlooked on zip!