Welcome Guest,Register Now

ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Is it possible to stream ant+ sensor data live to Matlab?

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 243

Joined 2018-09-10

PM

After postings at XDA developers about Poco F1, where I mentioned Matlab, and set a link to the Matlab communiy, my last question in the Matlab community about post deletion was deleted. I worked almost a week on this question, which is part of a long-term research project which requires reading out of sports sensor data.

Many of my Matlab questions where linked to questions in the THIS IS ANT forum. Is the Matlab community the right place to work on such a project? I know, this is not a THIS IS ANT question. All the same, I am asking it here, since post deletion in the Matlab community caused many broken links in the THIS IS ANT forum. Thanks for not deleting this posting.

My last deleted Matlab question is now published on my Wordpress site:

https://petergamma.org/arbitrary-post-deletion-in-the-matlab-community/      

Signature

Peter Gamma

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 243

Joined 2018-09-10

PM

Since I have observed that many of my posts where deleted in different communities after I published a list of my deleted posts in the Matlab community on my blog, I removed this list from my blog. I am convinced that I would win the case of post deletion in the Matlab community if I took legal action. I will do without it for the time being.      

Signature

Peter Gamma