ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Garmin HRM-run and nrF51 dongle

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2018-10-18

PM

Hey,

I want to receive HRM from HRM-run strap band (https://www.thisisant.com/directory/hrm-run-1/) on a nRF51-dongle. I have found an ant hrm example project from the SDK for the dongle. I have tried to run this but it looks like the dongle and the garmin sensor do not connect.

I have looked at the configuration setting and it looks like they are the same as described in device profile for heart rate. I also tried to change configuration setting so it mach the device profile for HR in running dynamics. I also wonder if i should change the network key or network number? In the code I can find the netwoek number, but in the device profiles I only fined the network key. Are this the same thing?

I am using nRF51 dongle with PCA10031, soft device s210 and SDK v10.

Any suggestions for what I might do?

Kind regards,
Stine      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 744

Joined 2012-09-14

PM

Hi Stine,

The nRF5 SDK uses a key manager to provide the ANT_PLUS and ANT_FS defines, but have been defaulted to 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00 which is an invalid key. Did you replace it with the actual ANT+ Network Key?

Cheers      
Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2018-10-18

PM

Hi Harrison,

Thanks! I figured that out, just forgot to mention it here. It is working all fine now.

Kind regards      
Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2020-08-31

PM

thanks!!! i got this problem too,and now i fix it.