ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

D52DK1 Starter Kit - Help

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2020-11-30

PM

Hi All,
I got the starter kit a couple of days ago and have been working through the User Manual. I believe I have everything installed and working. I have downloaded S212 V7.0.1to the device and compiled the ant_io_tx demo successfully. After a faff with the memory areas I have also managed to download the compiled demo program successfully I believe -see below.
Antware is picking up the USB-m dongle and I can scan using the recommended parameters. However, it is not finding the D52 device no matter what I seem to do. I just get EVENT_RX_SEARH_TIMEOUT.

Any ideas on what I could be missing or how to debug further? Are there settings I need to worry about for the newer SoftDevice software

Any tips appreciated!

Stephen

Target info:
------------
Device: nRF52832_xxAA
VTarget = 2.736V
State of Pins:
TCK: 0, TDI: 1, TDO: 1, TMS: 1, TRES: 1, TRST: 255
Hardware-Breakpoints: 6
Software-Breakpoints: 8192
Watchpoints: 4
JTAG speed: 4000 kHz

Erase Done.
Programming Done.
Verify OK.
* JLink Info: Reset: Halt core after reset via DEMCR.VC_CORERESET.
* JLink Info: Reset: Reset device via AIRCR.SYSRESETREQ.
Application running ...
Flash Load finished at 17:12:08      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 370

Joined 2012-06-27

PM

How have you configured the network and channel in AntwareII?      

Signature

Ian Haigh

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2020-11-30

PM

Many thanks for the reply. I just did exactly what it said in the stater kit user manual.

However, I am now sorted out. I tried a different sample today - the TX Broadcast - that loaded and indicated immediately on the ANT device by means of a flashing LED that it was running. It was picked up straightaway by Antware so I know my environment and the chips are all doing what they should.