Welcome Guest,Register Now

ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Software to view and save sensor data?

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2023-05-16

PM

I'm just getting started, and would like to view and understand the data provided by a Polar H10 HR monitor as a way of better understanding ANT+.

What software can I use to do that with an ANT+ stick on a PC?

I thought SimulANT+ would do it, since the software page says it can be used for "Receiving from ANT+ devices".

However, while I can see the USB stick, I can't see any way to read read data from the real HR sensor.

Thanks,
Dirk      
Rank

Joined 2023-05-16

PM

In case anyone else is trying to figure this out:

SimulANT is the easiest way to do this. It doesn't just simulate sensors, it can also simulate a sensor _display_, which is what I needed.

With a heart rate monitor, I added a simulator and chose "Heart Rate Display".

Then, after pressing "Turn On", you should see the display connecting to the heart rate monitor. This doesn't always happen reliably, so try multiple times until it works.

Make sure your sensor is actually on (for example, heart rate monitors have to be on your body to transmit).      
Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2023-08-03

PM

dirkbeer - 31 May 2023 10:12 AM

SimulANT is the easiest way to do this. It doesn't just simulate sensors, it can also simulate a sensor _display_, which is what I needed.

Then, after pressing "Turn On", you should see the display connecting to the heart rate monitor. This doesn't always happen reliably, so try multiple times until it works.fnaf games

Make sure your sensor is actually on (for example, heart rate monitors have to be on your body to transmit).

Thanks for guide      
Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2022-05-18

PM

Then, after pressing "Turn On", you should see the display connecting to the heart rate monitor. This doesn't always happen reliably, so try multiple times until it works.

Thanks, I will try it.      
Rank

Joined 2023-08-14

PM

Then, after pressing "Turn On", you should see the display connecting to the heart rate monitor. This doesn't always happen reliably, so try multiple times until it works. bloxd io

It worked. I could connect to the heart rate monitor. Many thanks.      
Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2023-05-02

PM

Thanks bud, you made my day smile      
Rank

Joined 2023-12-14

PM

dirkbeer - 17 May 2023 10:35 AM
I'm just getting started, and would like to view and understand the data provided by a Polar H10 HR monitor as a way of better understanding ANT+.

I thought SimulANT+ would do it, since the software page says it can be used for "Receiving from ANT+ devices".

However, while I can see the USB stick, I can't see any way to read read data from the real HR sensor.

Thanks,
Dirk

mini crossword
With the help of the open source program ANT+ to OSC Bridge, you may link ANT+ devices and transform data into OSC protocol. Linux, macOS, and Windows are among the operating systems on which ANT+ to OSC Bridge is compatible. The ANT+ Plugin allows you to receive and analyze ANT+ data if you're using Cycling '74's Max MSP. This plugin offers features for receiving data from ANT+ devices and transforming it into a format that is compatible with Max MSP.      
Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2024-03-29

PM

dirkbeer - 17 May 2023 10:35 AM

I like your idea. But I want to share this website with you all. It is a writing service provider website. Students can get help from them to write a thesis if they feel stuck. I have used them https://lastminutewriting.com/thesis a few times now, and they are very helpful. When I first used them, I chose them because they were very cheap, but I used them because their work was very professional. If you also need a professional writer, you can visit them.

Thanks,
Dirk

It was helpful, thank you for sharing the guide.