Welcome Guest,Register Now

ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Building 64 bit Windows DLLs

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2023-09-04

PM

I need a 64 bit version of the ant package for use in Unity, the 32 bit version currently available is not feasible to use. The other forum threads I've seen have instructed people to build from source targeting 64 bit. Has anyone done this successfully? A lot of the dependences are ancient and I haven't had any luck bringing it into the modern era.

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2023-09-19

PM

Bike computers that advertise their interoperability with Ant+ or have the Ant+ logo are the best bet. As a result, the bike computer will be able to work in tandem with other devices, such as the Bontrager Speedtrap.
phrazle      
Rank

Joined 2023-09-04

PM

Huh? I have plenty of ANT+ devices that broadcast fine, my problem is compiling the csharp DLLs for use in 64 bit applications.      
Rank

Joined 2023-07-27

PM

This information is just exciting and new. I've been trying to decide where to go to school, and this has helped me in one way five nights at freddy's

Rank

Joined 2024-02-28

PM

It sounds like you're tackling a tricky task! Building from source for a 64-bit version can be challenging, especially with outdated dependencies. Have you considered reaching out to the Unity community or forums? Someone might have found a workaround or could offer guidance. Don't hesitate to ask for help!

Aye - hills district solar installers      
Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2024-04-16

PM

Did you find a way to connect unity with ant+? I am currently developing a bicycle simulator but I need to receive that data and I still cannot find a feasible way to do it, any help is good      
Rank

Joined 2024-02-05

PM

It sounds like you're taking on quite a challenging task! Compiling from source for a 64-bit version can be tricky, especially dealing with outdated dependencies. Have you thought about seeking assistance from the Unity community or forums? There could be someone who has encountered a similar issue and found a workaround or could provide valuable guidance. Remember, don't hesitate to ask for help!