Login to your ANT+ Adopter or ANT + Member account to register for the ANT+ Alliance Symposium. Don't have an account? Sign up now!
Technology is changing the world we’re living in. The ANT+ Symposium welcomes adopters and members to uncover all that is in store from ANT Wireless. Join industry leaders, new innovators and game changers as we meet in the renowned Canadian Rockies to discover the edge of technical realities, receive detailed training, and grow your products with ANT and ANT+.
Who Attends and Why?
Targeted to ANT+ Annual Members and Adopters the Symposium attracts people actively engaged in either product development or product launches. Companies represented are of all sizes, entrepreneurial in nature and typically involve the people making the decisions and/or designing products.
***Not an ANT+ Member Yet? Joining is easy. JOIN NOW
Why a Resort in the Canadian Rockies?
We specifically host the ANT+ Symposium in Kananaskis, Alberta, an ideal resort in the Canadian Rockies, because:
- The setting allows our focus to be you, the attendee, your products and facilitating business opportunities
- The environment matches our community mandate as well as the activity preferences of our attendees
- The head office for ANT Wireless is located 45 minutes from Kananaskis, allowing us to bring out a full complement of talented engineers capable of answering delegate questions on the spot
- The world-renowned Canadian Rockies provide an incredible playground for those wishing to enjoy personal travel before or after the Symposium
September 29 - October 2, 2015
Participate in the dynamic ANT+ ecosystem of 100M + products that ‘Just Work.’
Sponsorship opportunities available.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2015 Symposium Agenda includes:
- Focused ANT+ TWG Meetings: Fitness Equipment/Trainer, Bike Power,
- Keynotes by industry leaders noted for their vision, expertise and profound perspectives
- Targeted Educational Sessions
- New Product Opportunities with premier manufacturers, start ups and established brands
- Unique Networking Events that connect the people behind the products
- Practical Partnerships with synergistic companies
- Hands-on Workshops
Tuesday, September 29
- Daytime Meetings by Appointment: Technical, Certification, Marketing, Nordic Semiconductor
- New Member and Adopter orientation
- Technical Working Groups (TWGs)
- Evening Opening Reception Co-Hosted by FIT-C Council
Wednesday, September 30
- Daytime Keynotes and General Sessions, TWGs
- Technical Seminar on Nordic nRF52
- Product Showcase Exhibit
- Nordic Semiconductor sponsored evening event
Thursday, October 1
- Keynote and General Sessions
- Commercial and Technical Concurrent Streams
- Gold Sponsored evening event (*off- site)
Friday, October 2
- Additional technical workshops
- Social networking event
- Technical, certification and marketing meetings (*upon request)