Welcome Guest,Register Now

ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

ANT General Questions

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2024-01-03

PM

May I ask if ant+ has an exclusive alliance certification, what are the relevant contents of the certification, what instruments or software are required?
what materials are required if we apply to join ANT+ alliance?
ant+ For European regulatory certification, does it only need to meet European requirements?      
Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2023-11-15

PM

ANT+ alliance certification involves several relevant contents, including technical specifications, interoperability testing, and compliance with ANT+ protocols. The certification process may require the use of specific instruments and software for testing and validation. When applying to join the ANT+ alliance, the required materials may include product documentation, test reports, and compliance declarations.      

Signature

Rank

Joined 2024-01-03

PM

Sorry for my expression, but what I want to ask is what materials are required to become a certified laboratory of ANT+ Alliance      
Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2024-01-10

PM

The certification process involves testing your product to ensure it complies with ANT+ standards. This includes interoperability with other ANT+ devices.
You may need to submit your product for testing and certification through authorized testing labs recognized by the ANT+ Alliance.
Run 3      
Rank

Joined 2024-01-03

PM

Hello Do you know how to become an ant+ Authorized laboratory? What qualifications and materials are required