Welcome Guest,Register Now

ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

How to write back ant network processor firmware to D52Q module

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2010-07-10

PM

I am using D52 ANT Soc Module series Starter kit to test the ANT applications. I have problems to write back the ant network processor after I tested some sample programs. I have down load the ANT_Network_Processor_Source_Code_151b71c0f9 from ANT website, built it and load to the board with SD212.
But the ANTWARE_II does not detect the D52 module on the USB adapter. Is there anything I need to do when I built the Source Code? Thanks.      
Rank

Joined 2010-07-10

PM

Foud the problem. Must built against nRF5x-MDK-Pack 8.5 and working with SD ANT_s212_nrf52_1.0.2.

It works.      
Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2014-05-05

PM

Great.
Yes it is important that the Pack version, SDK version and SD version are all are compatible.      
Rank

Joined 2013-08-20

PM

I'm getting bitten by this as well. The earliest version of the S212 SoftDevice that I'm finding is 2.0.1, and it seems like this is a problem? Would just like to get back to the original configuration of the D52 Starter Kit / Network Processor to do some RSSi measurements.

I checked, and the 8.5.0 Pack is selected when I'm building.

Thanks!
-Tim      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 745

Joined 2012-09-14

PM

Hi Tim,

You should be able to find the link for V1.0.2 here.      
Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2018-06-03

PM

Hi Harrison,

I'm trying to download network processor source code from here: https://www.thisisant.com/resources/network-processor-source-code/

But I get rejected: "Sorry, you don't have access to view this file"

Can you help?

Thanks,      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 745

Joined 2012-09-14

PM

Hi,

It looks like you need to upgrade to an ANT+ Adopter account. You can find a link to request that here.