Welcome Guest,Register Now

ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

LabVIEW 2017 VISA driver

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2018-03-10

PM

I wish to operate and log data from a prototype sensor that uses ANT+ communications. It is currently logging data to a Garmin Forerunner 920XT sport watch with a custom app in the watch. The watch app issues 'initialize,' 'start' and 'stop' commands.to the sensor and logs the broadcast mode data from the sensor once per second. Following a recording session, we dock the watch to a Garmin USB fixture and copy the *.FIT data file of the recording to a Windows 10 laptop for post-processing. We use Golden Cheetah software to convert the data format to a format that can load into an Excel spreadsheet for analysis and graphing.

We now wish to operate the sensor from NI LabVIEW 2017 on the Windows10 laptop, and need a driver that connects a Dynastream USBANT-m stick to a USB port on the computer. The LabVIEW MAX needs ID numbers to recognize the USBANT-m as a VISA serial device. I have downloaded the USBANT-m datasheet. We need the Windows10 driver.

Thanks,

Doc7      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 744

Joined 2012-09-14

PM

There are two drivers which will work for Windows 10. One of them is the default driver which is signed and is pre-installed by Windows Update which you can install manually from this link.

There is also a UWP-based driver, but it is both unsigned and for BETA use only, which you may find here.

Please note, neither of these are directly integrated with LabView, but they do provide Windows applications to ability to communicate with the USB-m.      
Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2018-03-23

PM

Hello

I am professional assignment writer at affordable assignment in Australia.

Signature

24*7 affordable assignment help  in Australia

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2018-03-10

PM

Hi Solema,

Thanks for posting a reply. Please tell me more about what you can do for me and how much time/cost is involved.

Doc7