Welcome Guest,Register Now

ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

récupérer numéro sortie

Rank

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2017-01-06

PM

bonjour est il possible de récupérer dans le fichier fit le numéro de a sortie qui s'affiche dans garmin connect, par exemple ma sortie de hier n° 4651015926

merci      
Rank

Total Posts: 15

Joined 2020-02-05

PM

Philippe,

I think you are inquiring about the activity identifier shown in Garmin Connect. For example:
https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/4651015926

That number is not stored in the FIT file. Garmin Connect assigns the activity number when the file is uploaded.

Ben      
Rank

Joined 2017-01-06

PM

merci      
Rank

Joined 2017-01-06

PM

quand je me suis servi de l'application FIT File Tools pour regrouper 2 fichiers fit , ce qu'il a parfaitement fait il a attribuer ce numéro comme nom de fichier , donc il l'a bien trouvé quelque part non ?      
Rank

Total Posts: 15

Joined 2020-02-05

PM

The number that you see in Connect is assigned by Connect and is not stored in the file. When you download the file from Garmin Connect the file name will be 4651015926.fit. That might be where FIT Files Tools is getting the name from. When I use FIT file tools the name of the file is fitfiletools.fit, which is different than what you are seeing. So make sure you are looking at the correct file. Inside of the FIT file there is a serial number in the FileId message, but that is not the same number that is shown in Connect. I used the FIT to CSV tool to convert a FIT file to csv then searched the CSV file. I did not find the number that Connect is showing.

Ben

Rank

Joined 2017-01-06

PM

c'est bien que part ses temps il faut s'occuper , mais quand j’utilise FIT Files Tools pour fusionner 2 activités
je récupère ces 2 fichiers directement dans le répertoire activités du Garmin aucune connexion sur le site garminconnect ou il va récupérer ce numéro de fichier ?