ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Garmin HRM, Foot Pod and GSC 10

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 523

Joined 2012-11-15

PM

Hi!

My Name is Hristo and I'm working with the ANT USB Stick by Sparkfun and the HRM, the Foot Pod and the Speed/Cadence Bike Sensor (GSC10) by Garmin. I managed to receive broadcast messages (msg type 0x4E) and so I get data of all sensors, but my problem is now, that I'm not quite sure about their meaning. In other words said, I want to know which byte in the payload represents which physical value measured by the sensor. I tried to logically determine the bytes by the range of the numbers they diplay, but I'm not sure about my conclusion so I don't have a really useful result and I couldn't find any information on the internet. Does anyone has some informations or some useful suggestions on that?

Thanks,
Hristo      
RankRankRank

Total Posts: 95

Joined 2010-05-03

PM

Hi Hristo,

The HRM, Foot Pod and Speed/Cadence Bike Sensor (GSC10) by Garmin are ANT+ sensors. Therefore, only members of the ANT+ alliance have access to the ANT+ device profiles. The device profiles contain the data format of payload messages as well as what each byte represents in a payload.

For more information on joining the ANT+ Alliance please contact us through the link below:

http://www.thisisant.com/contact