Welcome Guest,Register Now

ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

The watch application is not updating the ANT sensor data values.

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2020-01-20

PM

Hi all, I am developing a Garmin watch application to get the ANT sensor data and update the parameters in real time such as breathing rate, heart rate and oxygen levels. I have tested the sample application MO2 Display which comes along SDK with SimulAnt and ANT usb stick. It establishes the connection but the values never get updated. Same is with my application, It gets the first values from the sensor but then values don't change, though the counter (which I included for testing purposes) gets updated. I am testing my application using Muscle Oxygen Monitor profile in SimulAnt. I have included the Timer module and requestUpdate function. Appreciate any help/support.

Regards
Javariya      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 370

Joined 2012-06-27

PM

SimulANT+ transmits a constant value for the MO2 profile by default. If you want to test changing values you need to manually modify the values in SimulANT+, or run SD_0006 Sweep.py. Have you tried both of these options?      

Signature

Ian Haigh

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2020-01-20

PM

Hi Ian,

Thank you for telling me both of these options! No, I didn't knew that SimulAnt+ transmits a constant value and I have to change values manually to see them reflect in my watch. It works. I have just tested. I will also look into Sweep.py. Thanks once again.

Regards
Javariya