Welcome Guest,Register Now

ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

ANT+ Restricted Android SDK - ANT+ Profiles Without Plugins

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 370

Joined 2012-06-27

PM

There is an ANT+ Restricted Android SDK available that enables development on the ANT+ network without using the standard SDK provided ANT+ plugins.

This enables the creation of apps for profiles and features that are part of ANT+, but not covered by the plugins.

If you are interested in this use case, please reach out to .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) (support at thisisant.com) stating interest in the "ANT+ Restricted Android SDK" and listing the profiles you are intending to develop.      

Signature

Ian Haigh

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2021-01-12

PM

I got the android_antlib-restricted_4-15-0.jar library from support. I want to clarify, is this really what you meant (ANT+ Restricted Android SDK)?      
RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-06-27

PM

Yes that is the correct file. This library lets you acquire channels using PredefinedNetwork.ANT_PLUS in addition to public and private networks permitted by the standard library.      

Signature

Ian Haigh

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-06-27

PM

Yes that is the correct file. This library lets you acquire channels using PredefinedNetwork.ANT_PLUS in addition to public and private networks permitted by the standard library.      

Signature

Ian Haigh

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2017-09-12

PM

I got the library, do you have some example to how to use it?
In the documentation the examples are not present.
Do you have also an example for LEV profile?
Thanks in advance for your support      
Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2022-07-12

PM

Thank you for the information.

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2020-02-04

PM

Sent the request to get "restricted" SDK for Android to the email from the 1st post (support at thisisant dot com) 4 days ago. Didn't receive any response...