Welcome Guest,Register Now

ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

LED Application

Rank

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2011-06-28

PM

I want to turn on or off a led by sending on/off from ANT device connected to PC to AT3 connected to IO board. i wrote the following script to enable the leds with default state is Off.
[42][00][00][00]// Assign Channel Slave on ANT chanel 0 on network 0
[51][00][31][00][01][05]// Assign Channel ID 0, Dev. Num = 49, Dev. Type = 1, Trans. Type = 5
[43][00][00][20]// Set ANT Channel 0 Message Period to 4.00 Hz
[45][00][42]// Set ANT Channel 0 RF Frequency to 2466 MHz
[90][00][01][F0][00][F0] // Set ANT Channel 0 Input Mask to Digital, using input mask F0
[4B][00] // Open ANT chanel 0

i tried to send Broadcast data from the Master using Digital Data and Global identification Type that defined in SensRcore messaging.pdf but the stat of the LEDs didn't change

Thank for help.      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 213

Joined 2011-05-02

PM

Hi,

First, when you set your input mask, use [90][00][01][F0][01][01] (Set ANT Channel 0 Input Mask to Digital Using Input Mask 0F with Crossover Mode Enabled). Make sure that the ANT module configured in ANTware has identical parameters to your AT3 slave, i.e. Channel ID 49, 1, 5, Period 4Hz, RF frequency 66, etc.

After Loading the SensRcore script onto the AT3 device, connect it to the battery board and I/O board stack. Make sure that the battery board dip switches are as follows:

--Vcc--Gnd
1-------X-
2-X-------
3-------X-
4-------X-
5-------X-

Upon connecting the AT3 module to the battery board, all 4 LED's on the I/O board should light up, as this is the default setting. You will have about 30 seconds for the device to find the ANTware master before the device times out. If the device times out before it finds the master, simply toggle the reset button on the battery board above the dip switches.

At the bottom right hand corner of ANTware on the master device, you should see a 'Messaging' section. Under 'General', unclick 'Increment last byte every message'. In the 'Broadcast' message section Type this message in:
40-00-00-00-00-00-0F-0F
and click 'Set Broadcast'. This will turn off all 4 LED's. You can change the state of the LED's by changing the value of the last nibble of the message. Note that an LED on is a logic 0 and an LED off is a logic 1 in this case.

Let me know if that works,

Kassandra      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 523

Joined 2012-11-15

PM

Thanks, a lot and it worked perfectly, actually i didn't know where was my problem but i applied again and its worked also with crossover=0, but what i found that the initial state is always on

thanks again