ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

ANT only working with one footpod

Rank

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2013-05-15

PM

Hi.
Hopefully someone can help me out here. I have an ANT app that has been developed for iOS. The issue is its only working with one footpod. It has not been coded to work with no specific one. Can anyone let me know how to initialize it for multiple footpods? But the application does detect it.

Please. Hopefully someone can help!

Thanks      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 662

Joined 2012-10-09

PM

Is this an application you are developing, or an application developed by a 3rd party?      
Rank

Joined 2013-05-15

PM

The app is basically developed just only working with one sensor. I developed some / and another developer working on a portion.      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 662

Joined 2012-10-09

PM

Are you wanting to connect to multiple footpods at the same time, or just enable the application user to switch footpods?

If you just want to switch footpods, you will need to modify the code in the application to search for a new footpod using any of the techniques described in the Device Pairing application note
http://www.thisisant.com/developer/resources/downloads/

If you want to connect to multiple footpods at the same time, you will need to modify your application to open multiple channels.      
Rank

Joined 2013-05-15

PM

Im just simply trying to allow the application to switch footpods. Right now its only detecting 1.