Many people seem to be having issues with a 941 error, this appears to be an issue with the Google Play Store. Please follow the instructions in the video below if you're having this issue.
1. Go to Settings >> Manage Applications or Apps >> Open “All” tab
2. From the list of “All” apps >> Scroll Down and Select “Google Play Store” >> Select Force stop, Clear cache and Clear data (Resetting the data will not cause any vital info loss)
3. Again, go back to “All”>> Scroll and Select “Google Play services”>> Select Clear cache
4. Now open Google Play and try updating your app. If the problem persists continue to the step below.
5. Again, go to “All”>> Scroll and Select “Google Play Store” >> Select “Uninstall Updates”