ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

NO MEM MSGE

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2015-10-13

PM

Hallo,

Well I am getting "NO MEM" msge on my MIO fUSe heart rate watch.
Kindly help me in this.
Secondly is it possible to fetch the data from the Log file in the SimuLANT+ for the raw data transmitted and received through C#.

Thanks      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 745

Joined 2012-09-14

PM

Hi,

Unfortunately I am unfamiliar with the operation of MIO devices, you will have to contact MIO support directly for additional assistance.

Regarding SimulANT+ messages, the only programmatic way to capture the messages through C# at this time is to use the receiver functions through the ANT+ProfileLib such as DataPageReceived.

Cheers      
Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2015-10-13

PM

Thanks for all the help ...well I would also like to know why we are using 2 ANT USB while connecting a single device using antware 2......cant we connect a single heart rate sensor using one USB....if v just need to take the data / heart rate.

Thanks      
RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-14

PM

You only require 1 USB stick to receive data from a device. You would only need 2 if the PC is acting as both the sensor and the receiver.      
Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2015-10-29

PM

Thanks for the help....I did the same ...I have already connected on MioFuse Heart rate watch which transmits the messages to the PC thru the ANT usb....gives the heart rate ..One more additional question would be can I connect more Devices to the same....and would it(ANTUSB) receive the messages from that as well.......so in that case what all changes would I need to make in the libraries......which I have imported....and how many more devices could i add .....      
RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-14

PM

Any number of slave channels can be paired to the same master channel, in this case the ANT USB having one slave channel paired to the Mio Fuse's master channel. The same device however can only have 1 slave channel paired to external master channel at a time as it's only a single timeslot it's paired to...

If you are referring to how many master channels or heart rate devices a single ANT USB stick can listen to, you have 3 options. If you just use slave channels on the ANT USB device, then it's 8 (or 15 if you use an N5 module). If you use continuous scan mode then it's approximately 50 (200/4Hz/HR device). If you use background scanning then it is also ~50, but only for the ANT-USBm as it supports high duty search.