ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Inf file for RP win/iot?

Rank

Total Posts: 13

Joined 2015-03-24

PM

Hi,

Looking through the beta win/iot download the main readme mentions using powershell to install the usb ANT stick driver... specifically it says -

>> Run "devcon dp_add <insert path to your ANT UWP SDK folder>\ANTIoTDriverInstall.inf"

But I don't see ANTIoTDriverInstall.inf anywhere (only the ANT_WinUSB.inf which I assume is for the desktop)? Sorry if it's a dumb question but where can I find it? Thx, Chris      
Rank

Total Posts: 14

Joined 2012-09-04

PM

ctbaker - 18 July 2016 05:46 PM
Hi,

Looking through the beta win/iot download the main readme mentions using powershell to install the usb ANT stick driver... specifically it says -

>> Run "devcon dp_add <insert path to your ANT UWP SDK folder>\ANTIoTDriverInstall.inf"

But I don't see ANTIoTDriverInstall.inf anywhere (only the ANT_WinUSB.inf which I assume is for the desktop)? Sorry if it's a dumb question but where can I find it? Thx, Chris

Chris, you are correct. ANT_WinUSB.inf should be the correct inf file to use      
Rank

Total Posts: 13

Joined 2015-03-24

PM

Thank you very much! Was going to just give it a try in the next day or two but didn't want to have to rebuild my device if it was the wrong one. Anyway, thanks for taking the time to reply, looking forward to checking it out....