Welcome Guest,Register Now

ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Having trouble with MeshTester

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2019-07-25

PM

I'm trying to run the ANT BLAZE examples. I was successful to build both np_gateway and demo_node but when i try to run an automated test in mesh tester i get the error shown in the picture. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?      

Image Attachments

Capture4.PNG

Click thumbnail to see full-size image

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2014-05-05

PM

Can you check if the ANT_BLAZE_SDK_v1.0.0\ANT BLAZE SDK v1.0.0\MeshTester1.0.0\ANT_WrappedLib.dll file exists? It should be included when you downloaded the ANT BLAZE SDK      
Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2019-07-25

PM

Yes the ANT_WrappedLib.dll file is included in the MeshTester1.0.0 folder but the path to the file is
ANT BLAZE SDK v1.0-2.0/MeshTester1.0.0/ANT_WrappedLib.dll . Could the path be the cause of the problem?      
Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2020-10-24

PM

This is an old thread, but I also had this problem on Window 10 so if anyone else has this issue it worked after re-building the ANT Wrapped DLL.

Here are the steps I took:

Download the ANT SDK for PC (requires account upgrade to Adopter):
https://www.thisisant.com/resources/ant-windows-library-package-with-source-code/

Open the visual studio project at:
ANT-SDK_PC.3.5\ANT_Unmanaged_Wrapper\ANT_Unmanaged_Wrapper.vcxproj

Build the ANT_Unmanaged_Wrapper project in the solution explorer. I retargeted both ANT_Unmanaged_wrapper and ANT_LIB from 2013 to 2019 built tools and it was successful.

Moved the newly built dll from ANT-SDK_PC.3.5\Debug\ANT_WrappedLib.dll to your Mesh Tester folder and the problem was solved.