Welcome Guest,Register Now

ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

A training tracker android applications(open source)

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 189

Joined 2018-09-10

PM

What also helps when the connection between Polar H7 and a training tracker is lost: pair the Polar H7 with the Polar Beat app, then unpair it again with the Polar Beat app, than pair it again to a training tracker.

Peter Gamma      

Signature

Peter Gamma

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2018-09-10

PM

I use a setup where I record 27 h 7 d sensor data with a training tracker. I had problems with two identical Garmin watches, two Polar OH1 sensors, and two Polar H7. What is working now is a Galaxy S5 with ANT+, and two Polar OH1 sensors used alternatively, one recording sensor data, one charging. One Polar OH1 is paired over ANT+, the other over BLE.

Peter Gamma      

Signature

Peter Gamma

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2018-09-10

PM

Don t forget to tick on .csv in the a training tracker settings. Else a training tracker does not store .csv files on the smartphone. You find the the .csv files in the folder workouts in a subdomain of the a training tracker folder on the smartphone.

Peter Gamma      

Signature

Peter Gamma

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2018-09-10

PM

When I change from BLE to ANT+ with Polar OH1 and a training tracker, a restart of the phone is necessary. Else the phone won t find the sensor. A training tracker asks to resume the previous recording.      

Signature

Peter Gamma

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2018-09-10

PM

With resuming files with a training tracker after reboot I had some problems. A training tracker asked several times to resume the previous files, which I always said yes to it. But it does not always resume the previous file. It seems as there where some older files stored on the device. I deleted all files in a training tracker, reinstalled a training tracker, made a hard reset of the smartphone, but I could not solve the problem. I decided to put together the .csv file manually in a database software.

Signature

Peter Gamma