Welcome Guest,Register Now

ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Two independent ANT channel for Android

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2022-05-16

PM

HI, I'm developing an App with Android studio. I use ANT protocol to communicate with an Android smartphone and two nRF52 devices.
If I use a single channel for both the devices, everything works fine. But I need to use two different channels (one for each device), and here the APP crashes.
I try to initialize the two channels using a common event handler and the app crashes. Then, I try to use two different event handler, but also in this case the APP crashes too.

Could someone help me, please?
I have no more idea of what I can do (I'm a beginner in this matter).
Thank you very much      
Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2023-12-20

PM

AA123 - 11 September 2022 03:38 AM
HI, I'm developing an App with Android studio. I use ANT protocol to communicate with an Android smartphone and two nRF52 geometry dash 23 devices.
If I use a single channel for both the devices, everything works fine. But I need to use two different channels (one for each device), and here the APP crashes.
I try to initialize the two channels using a common event handler and the app crashes. Then, I try to use two different event handler, but also in this case the APP crashes too.

Thank you very much

I also wonder about this issue      
Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2024-01-15

PM

AA123 - 11 September 2022 03:38 AM
HI, I'm developing an App with Android studio. I use ANT protocol to communicate with an Android smartphone and two nRF52 devices.
geometry dash lite
Thank you very much

If you want to avoid cross-channel interactions, try using each channel independently. It might be caused by a software bug in the ANT library, therefore you should see whether there's a recent update.