Dec 24, 2013
Season's Greetings, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays! It's been quite a year here at ANT+ and it wouldn't be possible without you!
So thank you to all the ANT+ Members and ANT+ Adopters and all of you that use the ANT+ Tech Forum. It's always fascinating to see what you are working on.
Here are a few of the 2013 highlights from ANT+:
10) ANT+ Muscle Oxygen Device Profile released in September (and to Adopters in November) with product now available.
9) Major updates to SimulANT+ to include most ANT+ device profiles including full support of the latest bike power features.
8) ANT+ sponsored a challenge at the Android Hackathon in Berlin.
7) ANT+ Racquet Device Profile was published in June, and Artengo's racquet pod and tennis watch have been ANT+ certified - watch for these ground-breaking new products on the market in 2014.
6) Active Technical Working Groups leading to strong new ANT+ device profile development: Trainer, Bike Power, MO2, Controls.
5) 2013 ANT+ Symposium featuring Android and ANT Tools workshops.
4) Android ANT+ Plugins released and major improvements to the Android ANT SDK: ANT in Android.
3) Garmin Virb was launched using the latest advances of the ANT+ Controls Device Profile allowing many to many control!
2) Sony continued to include native ANT in their flagship phones, the Z1 and Z1 Ultra!
1) Samsung anounced ANT+ support in Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S4, and future flagship phones!
< Back to all bulletins