ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

problem with 2 RX channels

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 523

Joined 2012-11-15

PM

Hello!

I've set up a configuration with 2 RX channels (nRF24AP1 tranceiver), receiving data from two ANT devices at 5 and 8 Hz respectively. The corresponding transmission channels are TX (not TX_ONLY). However, what I actually get is 5Hz at the first channel (as expected) and only 3Hz at the second one (where 8Hz was expected). By playing around with the relative reception frequencies, I've noticed that hardly ever I get the expected rates on both channels. What is more strange is that on the channel where the reception rate is degraded, no RX_FAIL events are received. It seems like the message period is automatically adapted to 3Hz.

What could have gone wrong? Thank you very much in advance!!      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 662

Joined 2012-10-09

PM

Could you please post more details on your configuration? Are your three devices embedded devices or USB sticks connected to a PC application?
Please post the configuration sequence for all three devices. How are you noticing this change in the message period?      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 523

Joined 2012-11-15

PM

Problem solved! That strange behavior occured due to a bug in my code. Sorry! You may delete the thread smile