Welcome Guest,Register Now

ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

What source code examples are available for ANT PC development?

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 140

Joined 2008-12-09

PM

The CD accompanying the ANT-DKT3 development kit and the ANT Developerâ??s Zone provide source code demonstrating:

* Setting up an ANT Channel
Source code for a sample PC application demonstrating connecting to ANT, setting up a channel (master and slave), setting up channel parameters and sending broadcast and acknowledged data. The source code is available for Borland C++ and Visual C++.

* Auto Shared Channel
Shows the implementation of an auto shared channel master. Source code for Borland C++ is included along with the matching application note.

* Frequency Hopping on ANT Devices
Details the implementation of a possible frequency hopping algorithm using the ANT protocol. Source code for Borland C++ is included with the matching application note.      

Signature

For a complete list of frequently asked questions and answers, please view the FAQ user profile by clicking on the FAQ user name. 

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2009-02-05

PM

Hi,
my ANT-DKT3's CD is damaged and I can't find the "Setting up an ANT Channel" example on the Dev's Zone.
Can you help me?
Thanks
Gaetano      
Rank

Total Posts: 21

Joined 2008-11-03

PM

This information is in the ANT Protocol and Messaging document which is available in the product\\downloads section of the website.