ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

ANT USB library for windows problem initializing

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 523

Joined 2012-11-15

PM

Hi there,
I have been trying to make the USB2 library example for .NET work and I can not get it to work. The ANT_Device contructor doesn't return the device... and throws the "Could not connect to any devices, ensure an ANT device is connected to your system and try again." exception all the time smile

I have tried with a USB1 and a USB2 devices and get the same result. The drivers are correctly installed and both devices are detected by windows vista... Any ideas of what the problem is??

Thank you very much in advance,
Adrián      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 313

Joined 2011-09-12

PM

Was the exception "No ANT devices detected: ensure an ANT device is connected to your system and try again"?

This exception is thrown when the usb driver libraries report that there are no devices connected to the system. Have you checked to see if the devices are detected when you run AntWareII? Or any other program that uses an Ant stick? You can download AntWare II from 'Ant+'->'Ant+ Adopter Zone'->'Ant Software Tools' if you don't have it already.

If it is not working with AntWare II I would guess the drivers are not installed correctly, even though they may show up as 'correct'.      

Signature

Dynastream Developer