A perfrect apk for bike

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 0

PM

As a bike rider, I just popped out an idea of can anyone make ANT+
Bike Display Demo a better application? I want it to let me choose
what is going to be on my screen,since I don't have all of the
data which are in the application. More ,I want the GPS be on my screen.
If anyone make it come true I will be very grateful      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 122

Joined 2010-10-25

PM

Well I would not normaly advertise here but as you asked. How about giving my app IpBike a go.

Not yet got a fully customisable display but I am working on that and what is there is has some flexibility.

Ifor      
Rank

Joined 0

PM

That is a good application and I just found after I wrote down this topic,but can I set what is going to be on my screen ? For example, I don't have the Watt , so I don't want it to be on my screen. Another,does it support offline map? Because 3g really cost a lot!
Maybe I should email to the IPbike support, to put the navigation with bike computer into one application has been my dream. It's going to be perfect for me if it add the latitude and longitude.

Hope one day there's going to be an app to totally replace garmin edge 800:woohoo:      
Rank

Joined 0

PM

That's a great app, I have been logout twice because I typed for too long ,so I simplify my words.
To totally replace Garmin edge 800(just a dream),I have high expect on IPbike which can let me choose what's going to be on my screen!
Maybe you can add the latitude and longitude and even the satellites []/[] , accuracy,and bearing (see zp dashboard)
The advantage of ant+bike demo is it do print the data into pictures, has it been included into IPbike?
Last,how do I set the precached map route from SD card?
I mean offline map is a must for no-3g user. Do it support 3D mapdata from like papago or garmin?(see http://www.mypapago.com/)
you can make it "support" but now with your app so that you don't need to pay any money.

I'm so grateful for there are so many people with high enthusiasm to make our phone so powerful@@      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 122

Joined 2010-10-25

PM

This is not the place to be answeing your questions check my website for some answers to your questions. Anything else please feel free to email .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Ifor