ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Diferences between USB STICK and USB Board

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 523

Joined 2012-11-15

PM

Hi,

I'm working with ANT technology and I adquired the ANT development kit in which I got the USB Board to put in the ANTAP1M5IB and the ANT11TS33M5IB modules. The problem is that I adquired the ANT USB Stick too, but I did not receive any datasheet or documentation about this module because I thought it was going to work like the ANT USB board but I think I was wrong because it does not work with the ANTWare.

So my question is: where can I find any kind of documentation of the ANT USB Stick?

Thanks in advance, Jorge.      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 662

Joined 2012-10-09

PM

There is very little difference between the USB stick and the USB Interface board. The USB stick is based on the AP1, so make sure you are using the correct baud rate (50000)      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 523

Joined 2012-11-15

PM

I've chequed it once again and it does not work. What I exactly do is to open a new instance of ANTWare. Then I conect the port, it gives me no error, so the initialization goes successfull. But I can't get no device info and no option is able.

Thanks in advance again,Jorge.      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 662

Joined 2012-10-09

PM

The first step would be to see if the ANT USB stick is recognized by your computer. Do you see it in the Device Manager?

You might need to reinstall the drivers if you are still having trouble talking to the USB stick.
http://www.thisisant.com/component/option,com_fireboard/Itemid,146/func,view/catid,25/id,135/#334