Welcome Guest,Register Now

ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

New 3.0 power fields?

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 122

Joined 2010-10-25

PM

Is there an update on the way with the new Effectiveness and Smoothness fileds from the fields in the 3.0 version of the Power profile? Busy updateing to diaply the data and work out averages. Next job after that is logging and export so a FIT update with support would be good.

Ifor      
RankRankRank

Total Posts: 91

Joined 2012-10-12

PM

Hi Ifor,

These will be in the 6.10 SDK release, targeted for the end of the week.

Regards
ShaneP      
Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2013-05-10

PM

Any news about it?

I got the new Rotor Power BUT.....till Garmin doesn't implement the new protocol into the Edge 810 (actually fw 2.5 very buggy! with creation of corrupt .fit for activity with rec int of 1" and >4 hrs......seems they know it but don't do anything to fix it) is quite un-useful to have those datas without have access to them

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 122

Joined 2010-10-25

PM

The Fit sdk has had support for some time now I put the code into IpBike a good bit back to write out the data.

As for when Garmin will update there stuff no idea. I believe I saw that o-synce had updated one of there products to add support.

Finding some software that will read the data and do something may be more problematic. IpBike also has the option of saving the data as a .csv so you can at least get it into a spread sheet.

Ifor      
RankRankRank

Total Posts: 91

Joined 2012-10-12

PM

Hi Andre77ab,

What error exactly do you get with your file? Can you clarify the conditions it occurs? If you can attach the FIT file or send it to me in a PM I can see if the problem is caused by an issue in the FIT SDK.

Regards
ShaneP