Welcome Guest,Register Now

ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Looking for developer or help

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 523

Joined 2012-11-15

PM

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this.

I am looking for a developer/engineer to take on a job converting a wired hall effect sensor throttle (for a small electric low speed vehicle) to a wireless secure throttle.

I have searched High and low and cannot find an engineer for this project.      
RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-11-15

PM

Hi Danny,

I would be pleased to help you out with your project. My company, Microlynx Systems Ltd, has worked with the ANT technology and would be capable of doing the design for you.

Please contact me at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) and we can go from there.

Ken Mouratidis
Microlynx Systems Ltd

http://www.microlynxsystems.com
(403) 275-7346      
Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2008-12-11

PM

Hi Danny,

My company and I can help you out with your project. We have nearly 4 years of development experience with the ANT devices including both chip and module solutions using both defined ANT+ profiles and proprietary communications protocols. We have the capability here to help you with both your hardware and software design needs. Please feel free to give me a call or send me an email so we can discuss your project in more detail.

We have worked closely with the Dynastream engineering, sales, and management staff over the past several years and have a very good relationship with them.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
Chris Ingraham

Senior Development Engineer
Xelic, Inc.
e: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
p: (585) 383-5640 x509
c: (585) 424-0219      
RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-11-15

PM

Thank you for the replies. I found a local guy after pulling my hair out for 3 weeks. He is coming in with an oscilloscope to see what it is going to take to take it from analog to digital and then give me a proposal for time frame and cost along with an NDA.

I will check back in a couple days thank you for your quick replies.

Danny.      
Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2008-12-11

PM

Hi Danny,

I'm glad to hear you found someone to help you with your project. If you happen to run into problems along the way, please don't hesitate to call or email me. I'd be more than willing to answer questions and help out any way I can.

Good luck with your development!

Sincerely,
Chris Ingraham

Senior Development Engineer
Xelic, Inc.
e: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
p: (585) 383-5640 x509
c: (585) 424-0219      
RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-11-15

PM

Sent to Xelic to have a look.. Thx for your help ppl!!