I've the devices bellow :

Phone Samsung Galaxy S3

Suunto ministick USB ANT+ with OTG USB cable Suunto cardiobelt Suunto footpod

I've installed the software bellow :

ANT Radio Service

ANT USB Service

ANT+ Plugins

ANT+ Demo

If I launch ANT+ Plugin, when I choose Saved Devices a message indicate Device "database is empty"

I've pushed the proximity threshold to maximum in the device scan défaults

If I launch ANT+ Demo when I click on the HR Icon, it starts to search but after a moment it indicates "the device is offline"

It's the same for SPD Icon.

If I disconnect the Suunto USB ANT+ Ministick, the message "Enable"

appear on the screen

Could you please help me to find the way to make it works.

Could you give me the name of a sporttracker software compatible with your very interesting drivers to offer an ANT+ communication capability.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my poor english.

Best regards,

Lionel      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 662

Joined 2012-10-09

PM

You can find a list of ANT+ apps in the Product Directory, in the Google Android Apps Category
http://www.thisisant.com/directory/
Not all of the apps listed support using ANT USB Sticks

The ANT+ demo will only connect to ANT+ sensors. You can use the Product Directory as well to verify whether the sensors you are trying to connect to are compatible with ANT+.
Once you have verified the sensors you are using are ANT+ compatible, make sure that the sensors are active(e.g. wearing the heart rate strap) before you attempt to search for them. ANT+ demo has a menu option to let you pair new ANT+ sensors.      
Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2013-07-22

PM

Thank you for your help.
I think I've the explanation, all of the SUUNTO devices I've are ANT and not ANT+.
ANT is a SUUNTO dedicate communication. Apparently ANT+ is available for the new products like AMBIT.

Thanks again.

Lionel      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 129

Joined 2010-11-30

PM

Not quite. This page describes the difference between ANT and ANT+: http://www.thisisant.com/developer/ant-plus/ant-antplus-defined/