Welcome Guest,Register Now

ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

[Android API] AntPlusWatchDownloaderPcc for getting weight info from Forerunner 910xt

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2013-03-12

PM

Hello,
I am trying to develop a very simple app that downloads all the fit files from my Forerunner 910XT. I have no problem at all for getting the activities, everything works fine. But I can't get the FIT files containing the weight info.
I have been downloading these FIT files with garmin-extractor (https://github.com/Tigge/Garmin-Forerunner-610-Extractor/) on my laptop. With every weight I get a new FIT file with all the measurements I have made up to now. I would like to know if there is any way to get them too with the android API.
Thanks in advance.      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 745

Joined 2012-09-14

PM

Hi,

At this moment the WatchDownloader plugin only decodes FIT activity files, would it be useful for you if the plugin was expanded to decode all FIT files?

Cheers      
Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2013-03-12

PM

Harrison - 13 February 2014 11:01 AM
Hi,

At this moment the WatchDownloader plugin only decodes FIT activity files, would it be useful for you if the plugin was expanded to decode all FIT files?

Cheers

Yes, indeed, it would be very useful. I didn't know the plugin was filtering and offering only the activity files.
This way I could get the weight data, the saved courses, the totals, saved workouts... even the settings.
Would it be possible to enable sending FIT files to the device or deleting old activites?      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 745

Joined 2012-09-14

PM

Hi,

It is perfectly feasible to add these features, would settings/workout files be the one's you'd want to upload back?

It is on the roadmap to refactor the plugin to conform to the Sync Device Profile which was recently released, so any feedback will be considered at that time grin