Welcome Guest,Register Now

ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

ANT+ Plugins Service - source code?

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2015-11-19

PM

I started developing an Android app that uses ANT+ weight scale and blood pressure monitor. Now I am using the ANT+ Plugin Sampler. However, I noticed that some DialogBoxes appear when searching for ANT+ devices as attached in this post. I believe these dialog boxes are from ANT+ Plugins Service.

1) I would like to make the dialog box available in German (and maybe also other languages).
2) Change the way these DialogBoxes look (e,g, bigger text size, another theme etc). At the moment the look and feel of these dialog boxes dont't fit my application.

Is there any way to get an access to source code of the ANT+ Plugins Service? Or is there any other way of implementing my own dialog box? Thanks in advance!      

Image Attachments

Screenshot_2015-11-18-17-12-54.pngScreenshot_2015-11-18-17-13-05.png

Click thumbnail to see full-size image

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 313

Joined 2011-09-12

PM

The best way to control the theme of your ANT related dialogs is probably to use the MultiDeviceSearch class, and handle displaying the results in a dialog of your own making.

https://www.thisisant.com/APIassets/Android_ANT_plus_plugins_API/com/dsi/ant/plugins/antplus/pcc/MultiDeviceSearch.html      

Signature

Dynastream Developer

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2015-11-19

PM

Thanks, indeed that is a good solution!