Welcome Guest,Register Now

ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Where or how can I add this network key?

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2022-09-15

PM

Hi there,
I am currently testing the nRF5340 with the associated development kit. I have installed the v2.1.99-dev2 SDK with the associated ant-sdk.
I want to use the example "ant_broadcast_rx" together with the "Varia radar rtl515". The sensor uses Ant+, in order for the sensor to communicate with the nRF5340 I need to add a network key.
Now my question: Where or how can I add this network key?      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 370

Joined 2012-06-27

PM

You get the network key from https://www.thisisant.com/developer/ant-plus/ant-plus-basics/network-keys.

Setting the network key is one step of setting the channel before opening it. See the ant message protocol and usage guide document as well as the profile document for bike radar for how to configure a radar channel.      

Signature

Ian Haigh

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2022-09-15

PM

okay thank you      
Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2023-01-09

PM

Thanks for the link. You made my day smile      
Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2022-05-18

PM

Ok, thank you. If I still face any problem, I will message you.I am in troubling in finding the best essay samples online and after that one of my friend he said to me to go to this website where i can see many sites with their reviews which helps me to find the best website for me.      
Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2023-10-05

PM

fhoHM22 - 02 November 2022 09:24 AM
Hi there,
I am currently testing the nRF5340 with the associated development kit. I have installed the v2.1.99-dev2 SDK with the associated ant-sdk.fnaf plus
I want to use the example "ant_broadcast_rx" together with the "Varia radar rtl515". The sensor uses Ant+, in order for the sensor to communicate with the nRF5340 I need to add a network key.
Now my question: Where or how can I add this network key?

This is nice info      
Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2024-02-05

PM

Thanks for the plinko online multiplayer mode link!