Welcome Guest,Register Now

ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Samsung S20 Android 13 update breaking ANT support

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 122

Joined 2010-10-25

PM

I have had an report from a user that just got the Android 13 update for his Samsung S20. The update has basically broken ANT Support. Checking with the ANT Tester app it's reporting no ANT Hardware detectes, no built in firmware and no HAL Service. The ANT Radio service and Plugins api apps are still there but clealy no use any more.

Really posing here as a bit of a warning and to see if anyone else has had similar reports.      
RankRankRankRank

Joined 2010-10-25

PM

OK I got a second identicle report. Noting the model number here.
Galaxy S20+ 5G SM-G986B/DS      
Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2023-01-17

PM

I have exactly the same problem with my S20 Ultra 5G SM-G988B/DS.
Now I need a dongle and a hub in order to connect to ANT+ products and charge my phone simultaneously.      
RankRankRankRank

Joined 2010-10-25

PM

My information is that an update with it fixed is now coming out slowly. I don't remeber the version number.      
Rank

Joined 2023-10-31

PM

Do you have what it takes to conquer the tunnel? Tunnel Rush is a high-speed racing game that will push your reflexes to the limit. With its sleek and futuristic design, the game takes you on a thrilling journey through a never-ending tunnel filled with twists, turns, and obstacles. As you navigate through the tunnel, you'll need to react quickly to avoid crashing and keep up the momentum. The faster you go, the more challenging it gets. Are you ready to take on the ultimate speed challenge?

Rank

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2023-08-06

PM

Alright I received a duplicate report. In this case, note the model number.
S20+ 5G Galaxy S-G986B/DS 
bitlife       
Rank

Joined 2023-11-02

PM

Lonny Reichel - 01 November 2023 09:31 PM
Do you have what it takes to conquer the tunnel? Tunnel Rush is a high-speed racing game that will push your reflexes to the limit. With its sleek and futuristic design, the game takes you on a thrilling journey through a never-ending tunnel filled with twists, turns, and obstacles. As you navigate through the tunnel, you'll need to react quickly to avoid crashing and keep up the momentum. The faster you go, the more challenging it gets. Are you ready to take on the ultimate speed challenge?geometry dash lite

After updating to Android 12, did you see or experience the concerning green or pink line?      
Rank

Joined 2023-11-23

PM

If the issue is critical and affecting the user's experience, you might consider rolling back to the previous Android version. However, this process can be complex and mapquest may result in data loss, so it should be approached with caution.      
Rank

Joined 2024-01-10

PM

The Samsung S20's latest Android 13 update has caused frustration among users, particularly because of unforeseen problems with ANT support. There are disruptions to this wireless protocol, which is essential for tracking fitness and is causing connectivity issues with devices such as heart rate monitors. The inconvenience that follows negatively affects users' ability to participate in fitness monitoring activities without difficulty, detracting from the overall user experience.

When it comes to solving technological problems, Progatix is a major player, especially when it comes to real estate software development. While consumers struggle with the effects of the Android 13 update, Progatix provides specialized real estate software solutions, including property management, CRM systems, and analytics tools. Real estate professionals are empowered by Progatix, which is renowned for providing scalable solutions and user-friendly interfaces, to navigate the evolving market landscape with efficiency.