ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

porting to Visual Studio 2010

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 0

PM

Hello,

I am starting to develop an application in order to collect data sent by an ANT AT3 module in sensRcore mode.
I tried to compile the ANT_NET_Libraries solution in visual studio 2010, but unfortunately, after the conversion I get a lot of errors and the project not build. Do I need to use VS2008?

Just to try I created a new project (windows Form in C# .NET) and I added the ANT_NET.dll references as explained in the read me and also ANT_WrappedLib.dll but in this case I get an error.

Someone has experienced something similar?
Thank you in advance      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 662

Joined 2012-10-09

PM

All the demos were developed using Visual Studio 2008, and require the .NET framework 3.5 SP1. From Microsoft's documentation, it seems migration to 2010 should be pretty straight forward, but it seems it is not the case. What kind of errors are you getting?      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 523

Joined 2012-11-15

PM

You can create a new project (or open the demo), add the references as normal (ANT_NET), compile and just copy the content of the BIN dir (from the ant library windows package) to the debug or release directory. I've just did that and seems to work ok with the ant demo.