ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

ANT Continuous Scanning

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-03-15

PM

hello sir,

I am working on a continuous scanning mode and i have some queries.

1) In ONE SECOND how many of burst data we can receive and at a time successfully Sending on UART.
(when device is in continuous scanning mode)

2) I opened channel 0 as a continuous scanning mode and receiving burst data from master device continuously at the time interval of 1 second. i received burst data successfully but after some time, device (which is in continuous scanning mode) is going in HARD FAULT(Reset the controller). so i want to know what is the problem in it.      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 745

Joined 2012-09-14

PM

Hi,

1) 60kbps or one 1 burst stream at a time, assuming your receiver is not in rx-only mode and assuming your UART is at least 50kbps or faster.

2) Which device are you using? If you are using an nRF51 or nRF52 which SoftDevice version are you using?      
Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-03-15

PM

Receiving 240 bytes in a 1 burst(burst not advance burst) which is sending from master and then sending on UART which has 115200 baud-rate

Device which i am using is nRF51 and s310_nrf51422_3.0.0 SoftDevice      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 745

Joined 2012-09-14

PM

The max data rate for regular bursts is 20kbps.

Could you send me the program counter code and link register where the hard fault occurs? It would help to pinpoint the issue.

You can use this code snippet for getting the hard fault values by placing a breakpoint on the while(1) loop.

/**
* @brief Handler for hard faults
*/
void HardFault_Handler(uint32_t ulLinkRegisteruint32_t ulProgramCounter,)
{

(void)ulProgramCounter;
   (
void)ulLinkRegister;

while(
1); // loop for debugging

Thanks